• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration How to setup latest TFS (With Photos) - SQLite

ExibeR

Lua/C++/PHP Programmer
Reaction score
[Sqlite]How to setup latest TFS

Important Links:
Sqlitestudio (Database Editor) (sqlitestudio.exe)

Step 1:
First of all I recommend you to download The Forgotten Server 0.2.14 (Gold Release) (OpenTibia Fans).
When you've downloaded it, unzip it from the winrar file or zip file and open the config.lua file in the Mystic Spirit folder.

Config.lua in the box:
2d8mcnp.jpg

The most important lines in the Config.lua, in the boxes:
24bn985.jpg

Step 2:
Now, open your Sqlitestudio (Database Editor).
logo.png

When you successfully opened the database editor, please follow the picture below:

167mi61.jpg

When you pressed that button, this window will pop-up, just chose the following boxed icon:

2yv8hzb.jpg

Now it's very important that you chose the right file, else you're database editor won't tollerate it and give errors, so make sure that you chosen the file "forgottenserver.s3db":

2a8g6iv.jpg

Now you should have these "tables". From here the configurations of characters and so on is very similar the MySQL part, and phpMyAdmin. So I won't teach you how to use this part, just try yourself around and you'll find the right way.

e8pbpj.jpg

Step 3:
From now you should just start your server, use this icon to start The Forgotten Server:

5dqdsl.jpg

If this inboxed text is the same as the following picture is, you got it all right. In case not, check your config.lua, step 1.

2duwb5i.jpg

when i create my char this dont add vocation why?? example

male/female yes or not
>yes
your character ahs been created!

and wheres the vocation??

If i may ask what is the difference bewteen mysql and Sqlite? i never really knew haha

Back