• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to solved ? RME Map Collision position [ Import ]

muchppl1x

Reaction score
Hellow,

I'm trying to add 2 new hunts to my Otserver.. i make download map and open with Remere and two maps is OK.

But when i import to my server i look problem --- two maps tracked in same position -- generating a collision position --
The imported tiles are outside the current map scope. Do you want to resize the map? ( else additional tiles will me be removed )

I change dimension of map to other bigger to see if they would be in different positions but it didn't work out .. they keep overlapping

who to change position of all this map?

Example: open remere.. load map CTRL + A ( to select all map ) move position of all map and floors ( to change pos ) and save. How to make it or like it?

LOOK IMAGE
bug.png

Is possible?

Thank!

Last edited:
Pasting a map that is too large is problematic and must be done with more precision, but if it is a small map you can easily import with the import tool, you just have to set the relative coordinates in the import settings and everything will be fine

Pasting a map that is too large is problematic and must be done with more precision, but if it is a small map you can easily import with the import tool, you just have to set the relative coordinates in the import settings and everything will be fine

Thank you Sarah! Where do I find this import tool?

Not bigger map.. is one room of claustrophobic ( Soul War ) and other is Mirrored Nightmare

" Where do I find this import tool?"
b3Jq3VK.png

In RME
Files->Import->Import Map

Or just open your main map and downloaded one in second tab
Then, set working floor at "z:0" and Edit->Selection->Lower Floors, and select area to copy, then copy by CTRL+C and paste in main map(select here floor z:0 too) by CTRL+V, when you paste it by CTRL+V pasted map will be triggered to mouse, u need right click on position to instert it into map.

b3Jq3VK.png

In RME
Files->Import->Import Map

Or just open your main map and downloaded one in second tab
Then, set working floor at "z:0" and Edit->Selection->Lower Floors, and select area to copy, then copy by CTRL+C and paste in main map(select here floor z:0 too) by CTRL+V, when you paste it by CTRL+V pasted map will be triggered to mouse, u need right click on position to instert it into map.

I thought it was another Import because I thought it was explicit in the topic that I was doing exactly what was suggested to me.

I wanted to know a way to select all floors at once ... so I didn't need to fit them perfectly 1 to 1

I thought it was another Import because I thought it was explicit in the topic that I was doing exactly what was suggested to me.

I wanted to know a way to select all floors at once ... so I didn't need to fit them perfectly 1 to 1
I told you... Go to last z level and select lower levels

Back