• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to translate words in a server ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quixer

Reaction score
This shit came up when i killed a DL : 05:34 Você matou 1 dragon lord's.
Can some one tell me how i can translate this in my server ? o_O

I don't know what language that is (If I had to guess I'd say Portuguese), but if you're using TFS 0.3+ try GlobalEvents (search for something like when a monster dies), if not, it's most likely in the sources.

I believe it's a counter. You have killed 1 dragon lord's. - But it's the wrong language. <_<

Red

I feel annoyed when some are making Non-english based servers <.<

no offense, but really annoying, what do they expect? that only their people will play it or what? -.-"

You enter notepad++, and you use the "search through folder" function.

And you search after "Você matou" not "Você matou 1 dragon lord's." since thats wrong.

Search after "Você matou" and you will find what script it belongs to, open it and you will see the whole sentence, half of the sentence will be script language, so it catches how many dragon lords you killed. Then just modify it, translate it to English if ur smart. :)

I feel annoyed when some are making Non-english based servers <.<

no offense, but really annoying, what do they expect? that only their people will play it or what? -.-"

Yes, can't they? You are not forced to use someone's server.
And please stay on topic.

You enter notepad++, and you use the "search through folder" function.

And you search after "Você matou" not "Você matou 1 dragon lord's." since thats wrong.

Search after "Você matou" and you will find what script it belongs to, open it and you will see the whole sentence, half of the sentence will be script language, so it catches how many dragon lords you killed. Then just modify it, translate it to English if ur smart. :)

Thnx :D
Fixed it now ^^

Rep ++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back