• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to: Tree bridge (Floating)

Rik123

Into the abyss
Reaction score
Hey, making another tutorial. I'll show ya how to make a walkable fallen tree. Not sure if there's a thread already, eitherway, here it is.

download.jpg

Result:
step11.png

Step one:

First of all, you have to create the location where you want to place the fallen tree. For example, I made an unaccesable cliff accesable. Press Q to make it easier to see the difference between the levels of the floors. Now place the fallen tree where you want it.
step2.png

Step two:
The tree is still unwalkable. To change this, you have to place an invisible walkable floor under the tree (on the same floor, of course!). The ID of the tile is 460. In the map editor, it looks like a red tile, but ingame it will be invisble. Place the tiles like I did (see image). step3.png

Easy as it can be.

Always useful for people who didn't know this yet.
You can also add a tutorial part for the tree bridge on water using walkable water and walkable water borders.

Back