• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to use Adobe DreamWeaver

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I just download CS4 Weaver and wanted to know how to use it. I wanna make my own website.

Well first of all i can from personal experience recommend that you dont use that program unless you have knowledge in HTML and CSS (if you dont the program nor its functions will most likely for the most part not make any sense whatsoever).

Second of all, if you still want to try it im sure there is tutorials on the net... try googling for "Dreamweaver tutorials" or similar.

Get hold of the book "CSS for dummies" (digital or paper) or another similar book and read it. Also use W3Schools Online Web Tutorials for checking the different codes. Don't expect anyone to learn you how to use html, css or dreamweaver because it takes a lot of time and patience.

It ain't necessary to use dreamweaver. Read some tutorials about HTML and then check W3Schools Online Web Tutorials for CSS tutorials. I've learned a lot from w3schools.com or even everything I know about CSS. Read the instructions and experiment with all codes and such that you'll find there.
Isn't there any HTML tutorials on this forum? If so start off with reading them and use Notepad for coding. :)

It ain't necessary to use dreamweaver. Read some tutorials about HTML and then check W3Schools Online Web Tutorials for CSS tutorials. I've learned a lot from w3schools.com or even everything I know about CSS. Read the instructions and experiment with all codes and such that you'll find there.
Isn't there any HTML tutorials on this forum? If so start off with reading them and use Notepad for coding. :)
I recommend downloading notepad++ when dealing with any html, css or other scripting, it's very helpful to easily spot mistakes with it

Back