• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to use the three seashells!

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
No really, if you've seen Demolition Man, you would know what I am talking about.
Sylvester Stallone, in this movie had his life frozen in a cryo-system where he doesn't age and his body becomes preserved, so when he was unpreserved to do a mission, he didn't realize he was frozen for 36 years, so he missed all of the new things and news that happened during the time he was frozen. In this specific scene, he comes out of the bathroom realizing that there were no toilet paper; in this society (in the movie), toilet papers no longer exist and a new method to clean your bottoms was formed, using three seashells.

Throughout the entire movie, it was never revealed how to use the three seashells, so ever since the movie was released, viewers were examining and brainstorming how they would use the three seashells. Some were plausible, others were just plain humorous.

Here is an image from the movie:

3shells.jpg

Here is the scene in the movie:

[video=youtube;rBI8uCKi2lI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBI8uCKi2lI[/video]

So, what do you think, how do you think they use the three seashells?

Here are some theories out of hundreds of them:

Edwin: In the movie they were implying that in the future they some sort of 3-sea-shell technology to clean their butts and not toilet paper - and by 3-sea-shells technology I mean whatever it is that cleans their butts, but the 3 sea shells are the buttons or whatever to control it. ----- It doesn't really matter that we don't know exactly how the 3 sea shells work, the joke still works.

TB: It is an "advanced" version of a bidet. One to wash your backside, one to air dry and the third to apply a perfume or deodorizer so that the "perfect" society won't stink. The sea shells are cosmetic. In a "perfect" society, there can be no ugliness. The shells cover / hide the function of it. Quite a few people in the United States are not familiar with a bidet.

brad: the three sea shells are used as but fountain that are used to clean the rectum with water instead of toilet paper

Casey: I don't think that we would really want to find out what the 3 shells are used for in The Demolition Man. The answer could be scary....let's just leave it at that...a mystery.

Patrick: In regards to the question about the three shells in demolition man. The three shells were used instead of toilet paper.

stupid: The three shells in the movie "demolition man" are used for scooping shit out of ones ass. Each shell scoops different degrees of shit or different types of shit.

Here is another humorous image of how to use the three seashells (people take things to the extreme):

i-mockery-three-seashells.gif

I always wondered how the three sea shells worked... MDK MDK MDK MDK!!!!!

Back