• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration How to use your map on TFS 0.2

Xzrnoth

Reaction score
this tutorial is not how to setup a server, only how to use a custom map.

This is my first Tutorial so if it seems badly written, that is why.

Alright so you finished your map, and you wanna give it a go.
So if your using Remere's Map Editor, Locate the folder in, C:/Program files/Remere's Map Editor. And look for your map. Once its located Click and drag it too your Mystic Spirit Directory, Example C:/Mystic spirit/data/world. Move your map file,spawn,house files Into the world folder.

Now here is the slightly confusing part, The part I forgot to do, so became frusterated when my map didnt work. Ok go into C:/Mystic spirit, or wherever your Folder is located, and find the file Config.lua , open the file with notepad or whatever you perfer.

Scroll half way down the text file Ignoring everything until you come to this section

-- Map
mapName = "name of map file here"
mapAuthor = "Name of map creator, if not you"
randomizeTiles = "yes

And thats it! If you have any problems, ill do what i can do to help.

when i open the ot server it says "CANNOT LOAD X MONSTER" like 10000 times, i already did what you said

when i open the ot server it says "CANNOT LOAD X MONSTER" like 10000 times, i already did what you said

This is because your map contains monsters that your server don't got.

You can add the monsters in data/monsters

I recommend you to download a monster pack.

Back