• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to video cam? With Tibiacam TV

Don't Blink

Reaction score
I just bought it and now i need to know how to record. I record and saved it and when i try to edit it wont work.

You can't edit .rec&.cam files i believe ^_^
download snagit and search for a serial, then cam ;p

It just that Tibiacam TV only works for my PC. Snagit when i record lagg me like fuck.

You can't edit .rec&.cam files i believe ^_^
download snagit and search for a serial, then cam ;p

You can download snagit at my homepage, and use this serial key:
RTWMZ-FAH5S-MBECH-5MQ4S-UMD9A

But is it possible to record OT with tibia cam tv? that got .cam format?
And where to buy it?

I already recorded on Znote with tibicam, using a hexed client + some fixes and it works.

you should read the topic. he cant record with snagit or such because his computer lags. when he records with tibicam/whatever it doesn't lag but the thing is you cant edit .cam & .rec files like he wants to do

you should read the topic. he cant record with snagit or such because his computer lags. when he records with tibicam/whatever it doesn't lag but the thing is you cant edit .cam & .rec files like he wants to do
I suggested to use tibicam, and I have already read the thread.

cam it and then snagit the cam so you can edit it that way you dont have to worry about like b/c it wont be real time it will be a recodering.

and tibiacamstv cost to much its not even 10$ for life but 10$ for a yr. NG is cheapier then that. i would rather use tibicams even if it is a little crappier + more people use it b/c of the free thing

Last edited:
I cannot even play it. I cant even edit it. Jester could you help me? I really wanna cam some Znote video.

Back