• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux How Upload big database in linux - SSH and how changed phpmyadmin password

Cronox

www.Searz-Online.com
Reaction score
Hello, Today I will show them to raise the database very heavy in a few seconds and to change the password of the phpmyadmin and dedicated are 3 simple steps i hope they will be of great utility as to fact with me
1. Upload database very heavy to apache2 very easy
2. Changed password PHPMYADMIN
3. Changed Password dedicated

1. are 3 steps very easy no more copy and paste for upload database :)
First nothing upload archive .sql to winscp or filezilla, etc.. in folder root
now go to phpmyadmin and created your database for example: server
ok my database have name server now you only go to SSH <- Putty and paste inside this:
Code:
mysql -u root -p123 server <server.sql
remember: 123 is password database
Ok now server <- database name server in phpmyadmin and server.sql archive .sql in root
now you upload your database heavy in seconds ;)

2. Changed password for phpmyadmin
Set / change / reset the MySQL root password on Ubuntu, Debin, etc in Linux. Enter the following lines in your terminal
Code:
/etc/init.d/mysql stop
mysqld --skip-grant-tables &
mysql -u root mysql
 UPDATE user SET Password=PASSWORD('YOURNEWPASSWORD') WHERE User='root'; FLUSH PRIVILEGES; exit;
Put inside YOUNEWPASSWORD and you changed now your password database ^^

3.Only need paste this in putty:
Code:
passwd
now enter new password dedicated, etc

I hope they will find it useful and don't forget commenting on whether helped them :)
See you later you have any question send me PM or post in thread ^^

Last edited:
Back