• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Htdocs+paypal

quixer

Reaction score
Can some one send me a HTDOCS download link whit working paypal button and script ?

Will rep u ++ :D

Omg, didnt u read what i writed ?.
i have tested those scripts, but i didnt get it to work, when i click on the "Donate Via Paypal" button i get this :Invalid subtopic. Can't load page.

so thats why am asking about a link to download a full pack whit htdocs and paypal script :)

Now read again my post, click on those links and you will notice that in one of those 2 threads, there's a download link.

K im tired of this, If you cant handle downloading and copying and pasting code into php files you dont even deserve to host an OT.

K im tired of this, If you cant handle downloading and copying and pasting code into php files you dont even deserve to host an OT.

ok listen..

i have downloaded the paypal script, added it to my htdocs, edited the paypal information, snd i added this to buypoints : $config['paypal_active'] = true; #active paypal system?

and now it should work.
but when i enter my page and click on "Donate Via Paypal" i only get this shit : Invalid subtopic. Can't load page.

u can call me a noob if u want, but i really need some help whit this one :/

Add to your index.php maybe

Code:
case "buypoints";
		$subtopic = "buypoints";
		$topic = "Buy Points";
		include("paypal.php");
	break;

Back