• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux HTTP ERROR 500 WHILE DISPLAYING CHARACTER ON WEBPAGE GESIOR ACC 2012

Izaack

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland, Before making this post I was investigating this error, I followed several solutions that came in the forum and in another but I couldn't solve it, the page works perfectly but I only have this error when I want to see a character, I updated my php and apparently entered the chmod accesses everything is fine, I checked the DB DEBUG and it doesn't show any errors when I run it, I changed the character.php to the one corresponding to manager acc 2012, I don't know what else I can test to solve it, someone could help me solve it, I would appreciate it in advance .

error 500.png

I have any idea how to solve it, I use Ubuntu 20.04 and ngix, otx 2.9 Linux.

Solution
Dont see any error bro :/
I'm pretty sure you've posted some part of error.log, but post was removed.
There was information about 'access forbidden' to some directory/file, which probably means that acc. maker files are owned by root/ubuntu/debian user (uploaded by this user using SSH), not by www-data user - user that run PHP and webserver.

If your acc. maker files are in /var/www/html type:
Code:
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html
to set owner of all files to www-data user.

EDIT:
If error is only on page 'characters' it's probably missing bcmath PHP extension:
Install it:
Code:
sudo apt install php-bcmath
or install all extensions for all Gesior2012...
Dont see any error bro :/
There was information about 'access forbidden' to some directory/file, which probably means that acc. maker files are owned by root/ubuntu/debian user (uploaded by this user using SSH), not by www-data user - user that run PHP and webserver.

Code:

EDIT:
If error is only on page 'characters' it's probably missing bcmath PHP extension:
Install it:
Code:
or install all extensions for all Gesior2012 pages (listed GitHub - gesior/Gesior2012: Gesior 2012 - Account Maker [website] for OTSes, account maker you can find in BRANCHES. Select 'branch'. (https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012) ):
Code:
sudo apt install php-bcmath php-curl php-dom php-gd php-mbstring php-mysql php-pdo php-xml
and restart PHP to enable modules (you are using nginx, so I assume you are running PHP-fpm and on Ubuntu 20.04 it's php7.4-fpm service):
Code:
sudo systemctl restart php7.4-fpm

Solution

Code:

EDIT:
Install it:
Code:
or install all extensions for all Gesior2012 pages (listed GitHub - gesior/Gesior2012: Gesior 2012 - Account Maker [website] for OTSes, account maker you can find in BRANCHES. Select 'branch'. (https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012) ):
Code:
sudo apt install php-bcmath php-curl php-dom php-gd php-mbstring php-mysql php-pdo php-xml
and restart PHP to enable modules (you are using nginx, so I assume you are running PHP-fpm and on Ubuntu 20.04 it's php7.4-fpm service):
Code:
sudo systemctl restart php7.4-fpm
You are great gesior!!, it worked! thank you very much: D

Back