• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster HTTP to HTTPS

AchTung

Reaction score
Hey guys,
im searching someone, who is able to make my server from HTTP to HTTPS. Im willing to pay few euros to your paypal account.

Hey guys,
im searching someone, who is able to make my server from HTTP to HTTPS. Im willing to pay few euros to your paypal account.
Just watch some of the lets encrypt tutorials out there.
If you still want someone to do it for you, give me more details as OS & webserver.

Just watch some of the lets encrypt tutorials out there.
If you still want someone to do it for you, give me more details as OS & webserver.

I tried several Tutorials with nginx and apache2 but both didn't work somehow. I tried several SSL enscryptions but nothing worked. I use debian Jessie and apache2 currently

What are you saying is not working? browser not detecting your certificate? bad certificate browser doesnt trust?

I think it is not your certificate that won't work but rather you may have "untrusted" resources like "img src="http://..." . Change these to relative urls like "img src="//link"

Back