• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hubbzor

Hubbelito

Hubbz0r
Reaction score
hiho, im GIVING away hubbzor to a proper owner free, its a 150 elder druid.. Im not quitting cuz i got owned by someone, just cuz i can't rly stand people that plays this ot and im done with it.. So, a proper owner go forward and get a 150 elder :).

I would like to have it, could you please PM the account/password to me`? :p

He won't give his character to anyone, no1 deserves playing it. There are no internal problems between Time and Hubbzor if that's what you think. Both Hubbzor and me are retired for now.

Absolut inga problem inom Time och mig, Det är mer att mitt liv jagade ifatt mig jävligt hastigt och jag tog de lite snett, och sen blev min ilska triggad för en skit sak och jag snea totalt o börja rooka mig själv, Dumt val? Kanske de, men gjort är gjort.. Kanske börjar spela igen då maas tar upp sig tid till datorn igen, då jag tyckte de va alldeles för mycket inaktiva spelare och då blir inte grejen rolig, Endas jag å Deza som verkligen pressade : D

Back