• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Huey's showoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty active on another forum (no names mentioned) and posted them..
But if i'm going to get called a ripper & many things that i'm not. I wont bother here.

Shut up fucking ripper
2 images are aburrio's work
The last image is merchant's work

JAJAJASJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ xDDDDDD SORRY, BUT IS SOOO FUNNY XDDDDDDD

Oh my God xDDD come on! make your own maps, dont steal the work of other people... and dont lie, is bad =S

you are the whole face of wood xDDDDDDDDDD (without shame) please don't loose your time, and erase this thread =S

Ah! your links, are from MY FLICKR XD (my two pictures u_u)

The 15 second of Kaorus:

La cagaste aweonao xDDDDDDD
El unico que copia un thread al lado del mismo jajajaja.
Aweonao, terrible pollo, el unico we que piensa que con el buscamina se compilan source
Ahora copia el foro de otland, la estatua de la libertad y di que son tuyos xDDDDDD

And thanks, I am a gentleman with good manners and custom, stupid ripper

ye i recognise that magical statue and the entrance to underground ive seen those in abburitos thread.. the rest (not as good looking) i duno

Isn't that second and third picture mapped by Aburrio? Or has he stolen it from you? Because someone of you don't know anything about mapping if you're stealing others piece of work.

Anyway, I liked the three first pictures but then it just getting uglier and uglier. Sorry :p

I see no reason to keep it open everyone is complaining on that guy!
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom