• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hunt spots

Yamo

Reaction score
Its nice to make a page to see nice hunt spots
<Jayzy>

Maybe someone make a mini map with hunting spots showed on it... there shouldnt be spoilers on how to get there tho... you have to find out some things yourself too :p

They had something like this on the old forum. But I'm glad it's gone :] people need to find their own hunt spots or make friends that know. Encourages cooperative play.

Well those old minimaps had only the easiest places to find... and if you wanted to find for example necro spawn youd need help anyways...
for me personally they could remove the minimap but i think it makes less new players quit if there is one for the lowbie places..

Well those old minimaps had only the easiest places to find... and if you wanted to find for example necro spawn youd need help anyways...
for me personally they could remove the minimap but i think it makes less new players quit if there is one for the lowbie places..

Feel free to make one yourself: http://www.geting.se/viewimage.php?image=103229-Radonia Exile.png
viewimage.php

Ye thats why you explore, soon i have the full map of synthia then im going to get full sult..

Back