• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hunting Draken Walls Amazing loot/exp

Dink

Reaction score
ppECk.png

the money is from drakina, zao legs, zao armor, etc..

before>

Name: Dink Crielly Sex: female Profession: Elder Druid Level: 187
Name: Killian Sean Sex: male Profession: Elite Knight Level: 167

after >

Name: Dink Crielly Sex: female Profession: Elder Druid Level: 197
Name: Killian Sean Sex: male Profession: Elite Knight Level: 179

hehehe big rush ;p, around 2~3 hours of hunt

TOTAL LOOT (WITHOUT COUNTING HARNESS AND BAMBOOS)
3,119kk

yes it was 4 rounds i'm pretty sure hardcore style ;p waste less kill more

Cool.

Can anyone make a guide on how to get to walls? Appriciate it.

Cool.

Can anyone make a guide on how to get to walls? Appriciate it.

Assuming that's a serious question, it made my day.

However, question to u other guys out there, do u have direct access to lizard city/walls or do u need to make the quests for it? Haven't really "explored" Zao/the quests yet.

Assuming that's a serious question, it made my day.

However, question to u other guys out there, do u have direct access to lizard city/walls or do u need to make the quests for it? Haven't really "explored" Zao/the quests yet.

It is a serious question, I have never been there.
I don't understand why it would be so hilarious?
And, not only that, but you asked basically the same question as me. Derp.

It is a serious question, I have never been there.
I don't understand why it would be so hilarious?
And, not only that, but you asked basically the same question as me. Derp.

Well, its not that Im laughing AT you, it's just that you'd assume everyone knows where it is..since its a quite common place if you are familiar with the real tibia map.

And no, its absolutely not the same question as you asked. You asked WHERE it is - I know where it is - I was just simply wondering if you are required to make the quests as on real tibia, which I found out by myself a few min later thou as I searched through the news archive on shadowcores website. :)

Why do you even walk rounds. The best is to stay on south west side. Those are the hardest towers.

south eastern towers are the hardest ones, if u go on right respawns u get 8~10 all the time, in 4 diff resps of 8~10, so u can just go on one to another, thats why we refilled just 4 times, just 4 rounds and got all this, cause of less waste + kills

Back