• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Hunting Guide - RP] Fiehonja Deepling City

xMikePortnoy

The Answer Lies Within
Reaction score

Hello guys :) this is my first tutorial, so, if i'm missing something, please let me know... I hope this can help a lot of pallies who doesn't know what to hunt :D

Deepling_Warrior.gif
Fiehonja Deepling City
Deepling_Warrior.gif

Basic Information:
Recommended Level: 100+
Recommended Distance Skill: 95+
Experience: 170~220k per hour (without the exp multipliers)
Supplies: Enchanted Spears and Strong Mana Potions (amount may change depending on your lvl/skills, but at level 100 i usually took 40 enc.spears and 150 potions)
Be prepared to face: Deepling Scouts, Deepling Warriors, Deepling Spellsingers and Sharks
What you should loot/sellable loot: Everything, except gold coins and deepling filets. Bring some empty backpacks to loot the keys of the drowned library

How to get there:
Go to the venore boat, and say "Gray Island" to the captain. You will be taken to an island with a NPC and a hole. Go down this hole

uc7qd.png

Now look for a vortex and dive into it. You will be taken to the other side of the island. Use the spell "exani tera" to go to the surface of the island

cnk9k.png

Now go to the north-east until you find a teleporter. Walk into it and you will be in the realm of the deeplings

28mhjr7.png

2j5b9tt.png

There are a lot of hunting spawns here, but i highly recommend you to hunt in this one, since it doesn't have Deepling Guards (they are strong and heal very fast), and it's close to the teleporter, in case you want to go back

bfflud.png

2mctylx.png

How to hunt there:
Just be careful, don't lure more than 2 warriors/spellsingers at a time, because they can hit hard and they do combos very often. Heal with "exura", unless your health is dropping fast. In this case, use "exura san". For attack, use "exori san" against the stronger mobs, and "exevo mas san" to clean the weak stuff. When you get tired of hunting, you can sell your loot and buy more potions here:

2m33282.png

set72e.png

With that, you should be able to get a lot of levels and cash... This is all for now... I hope this was useful!
If you have any doubts or want more hints, send me a PM here, and i'll do what i can to help ^^
For more paladin stuff, access my character's life thread: http://otland.net/f490/shadow-priestess-life-thread-rp-178995/
See you!

Last edited:
Been asking so many people about hive and deepling, after all I had to find it myself with ( go north, then east, then past the city..??? ). I did not even know that there was a city.

Good guide especially for beginners ( I'm included! )

- Athenrye

Ita not recommended to use crystalline arrows or prismatic bolts?

but 220k per hour is very slow but if u mean 220k rl exp? that is good...

what should i do if i cannot enter to the teleport?

You need to make a quest to enter the teleport, I dont remember the name of the quest :/

@xMikePortnoy You should add on the thread that ppl need to make a quest to enter there. When i did the quest it took like 10 min

Back