• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hur hackar man ett facebook konto? (vill jävlas med min flickvän)

lego

Reaction score
Tja!

hur hackar man ett facebook konto?
Min flickväns kompis hackade mitt konto och nu är det min tur att ge hämnd!!!

jag vill komma åt kompisens fb konto för att ändra små saker som föddelsedag, vbild och lite mera, dock inte röra någonting annat som t.ex privat mail.

någon som vet o vill hjälpa mig? :)

Tack! :p

Its not possible to hack a facebook account. If you're friend really did hack a facebook account using some weakness that facebook currently have and he didnt report it in hes not really smart. Facebook offers about 12.000£ to the person who finds a weakness in their system.
Another thing, everytime a person logs in to a facebook account the last login IP gets stored so if that person ever gets back hes facebook and takes a look at the history well, your friend is gonna get in trouble. (Thats if it was another person than you)
If you are going to watch youtube videos or any types of videos or tutorials on how to hack a facebook account they'll scam you all the way around.
Oh and yeah, it doesn't help if you're using a VPN or something to hide you're "ip" because if they want to find out who you are they will. Its impossible to stay anonymous behind the internet if someone really wants to find out who you are.

If you are going to get into hes account you either need to phis hes email address and recover hes facebook account (if possible?) or "face-rape" him :)

Last edited:
You could always get his login email and try a random password since he is your friend. Maybe he saw you writing it once. Currently afak there is no way to hack it. Just knowing the login email ;p

Dra upp CMD på datorn... Skriv bara hack girlfriend account at facebook. Sen stänger du av datorn. Slänger ut den genom fönstret... Säg till att internet sladden sitter i för annars kommer det inte funka. När datorn har landat på marken, skärmen har spruckit.. Du kommer känna att oj detta var dumt precis som din fråga här på otland.

Dra upp CMD på datorn... Skriv bara hack girlfriend account at facebook. Sen stänger du av datorn. Slänger ut den genom fönstret... Säg till att internet sladden sitter i för annars kommer det inte funka. När datorn har landat på marken, skärmen har spruckit.. Du kommer känna att oj detta var dumt precis som din fråga här på otland.

satan va svenskt de va här då

xdd

Bara att fråga WLJ, han kan hacka vem han vill om han får tag på din IP :) Han hade även windows 8 år 2011 typ ^^

Aa, om han inte kan så frågar han bara farsan som är 0mGH4xXz0R.com, och hans hackings program kostade 4k och han har en fil i system32 så det inte går att hacka honom

Jo precis, med hjälp av hans coola program som kosta 4k :p

Aa, om han inte kan så frågar han bara farsan som är 0mGH4xXz0R.com, och hans hackings program kostade 4k och han har en fil i system32 så det inte går att hacka honom

Skitsnack (om inte ifrån dig så ifrån den källan du hört de ifrån), finns ingen som har något system som är 100% omöjligt att hacka sig igenom, men däremot så har säkerheten emot hacking ökat så in i helvete, frågan är bara, kommer det någonsin att finnas ett system som är helt omöjligt att ta sig igenom? Tror verkligen inte det, inte så länge som "vanliga", civila personer kan komma åt i princip samma teknologi och så som dom som har mycket pengar.

there are few ways to hack facebook ..

1- use a fake page .. need explain ?
oki as u know facebook login page have this link www.facebook.com
the fake one will have the same look page as facebook but with another link like this www.facebook.cz.com
i mean another domain before the .com domain

2- if you got him e-mail registered to facebook you can check his e-mail like yahoo , hotmail , gmail ..
and use forgot password :p and try to guess the answer of questions

3- if you have 3 e-mails a friend with him , you can use forgot password from facebook and choose 3 friends to help me
and 3 codes will be sent to your e-mails :D ,, not available too much .. :(

4- send him a patch xD and hack his pc :p

5-if you can't find anyway from these steps work .. kill your self xD

Back