• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hyzteria - Official Project Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Hyzteria

Introduction
For about a year I have been going on and off with Teleport OTs, and I HATE those.. I have now decided to open a Real Map server. I know your going to say "BOOO!! There are already like 100000 of those.." Well yes, i agree, but most of the those OTs are just slapped together with no intentions of fixing or doing anything. That's going to change with my server. Welcome, to Hyzteria.

Gameplay & Customs
Well, I can not say that there is going to be a lot of "Custom" things, but there is going to be some. I have added secret underground trainers that you have to find on your own, and some custom quests for medium levels :)

Leveling & Rates
The experience rate is NOT going to be in stages, as me myself and most of my friends hate those.. But it is not a Teleport map for all you noobs and lazies out there, you have to run where to hunt, but hopefully it's not that far, and it gets a little more suspense when you go hunt :) Here are the rates below.

Experience : 15
Skill : 25
Magic : 22
Spawn : 10
Loot : 3

Pictures

No pictures yet, nothing much custom to see, its Real Tibia.

Official Start Date : We are not sure when to post it big but we did post it on Otstatus.net because it is not that big of a community yet. But we do need beta testers.

IP : hyzteria.no-ip.org

Donations

Answer : GTFO

http://otland.net/f251/hyzteria-official-project-thread-100758/#post1013890

Last edited:
"BOOO!! There are already like 100000 of those.."

Your server is no diffrence. There are plenty of thoose out already.

"BOOO!! There are already like 100000 of those.."

Your server is no diffrence. There are plenty of thoose out already.

My server will be different because most of those are just to make some money and take it offline, does it look like i take donations? I will take some donations but i won't be like going to the players asking them to donate, and all my donations are not going to be OP.

"Well, I can not say that there is going to be a lot of "Custom" things"
"I will take some donations"
"No pictures yet, nothing much custom to see, its Real Tibia."

What exactly are you adding for this project? No offense, but if you wanted to get people excited you might have to do better then this..

I haven't added any pictures because im not picture happy.. I'm sorry that I'm not some mega nerd who makes a full 100% custom map.. Now go flame somewhere else, because if you do flame me, the outcome of the winner is always me, Devianceone.

Nice and good luck!
keep working on it =)

Have you changed ip? I cant even go to site or play it anymore =(

Jimi, Why arent the server online anymore? I loved to be the only one online and highest in the server :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back