• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team I already have a dedicated host.

Kekox

Reaction score
Well I have a dedicated host but I do not have any server so, if you have a good open tibia server msg me and we will work on it!.

• Porject must be serious.
  • You'll have access to the host too.
  • If its real map, would be better.
  • I need somethgin that does not need so much work
  • We'll talk about donations later.
  • The server will be EUROPEAN.

Hosting information
  • RAM: 3096 MB
  • Disk: 30 GB
  • Bandwidth: 1000 GB
  • DNS Hosting.
  • Intel(R) Xeon(R) 2.00Ghz

Well, I'll wait for someone interesed.

Speedtest Image:
619935254.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Me neither, maybe because actually is "Serious" but, is just a mistake ._.

Still looking for something. Maybe we can host another game server and no a tibia server :p

Still looking for something. Maybe we can host another game server and no a tibia server :p

Talking and communication with your host is key,
especially when there hosting something you worked hard for.

Your english is quite poor compared to some other people on here,
Most hosts are jokes that just want servers given to them,
so that they can have something and claim it.

You should try to propose your idea to people that are of your
country or decent, due to the fact, that communicating with you,
is quite hard lol. Especially when you want a "serious" server,
and you can't even spell the word correctly.

-C00KIE
Owned.

Owned? LOL!
Dude, are you stupid?

a noob said:
communicating with you is quite hard lol
Maybe its hard, but you understood all what I said, so shut the fuck up and stop spamming... Why do you even post here if you dont want your serv to be host in my vps?... I bet you dont even have one and you're posting here.. lol

the same noob said:
Your english is quite poor compared to some other people on here,
so what?
the noob again said:
Most hosts are jokes that just want servers given to them,
Well, my plan is giving him access to the vps before I can have the server so he can see that its not a "joke" or somthing like a thieff.

PD:
Oh yeah, you owned me because you say so... hahahahha

okey then:
Owned.

Now I owned you too ;D

Cookie, you aint that professional or well known on OTLAND, so you dont know who is Kekox, yes you helped me yesterday, but still, dont tend to be knowing everything about kekox.

Cookie, you aint that professional or well known on OTLAND, so you dont know who is Kekox, yes you helped me yesterday, but still, dont tend to be knowing everything about kekox.

i am you you!
1+:)

Hmm, hello i'm an very experienced C++/C#/Java/PHP/VB/Qt-lib/Lua developer i am on otserv scenary since 7.1 times (almost on backgrounds, but always coding and sometimes i release some code like NPCTracker in donations section).

At this time my main objective for OTServ is to make a professional server that can make a good amount of money. A Real map would be the ideal. Unfortunaly i don't have a dedicated server or a international credit card to buy one. We can make a great server, please caught me at msn at: [email protected]

Hugs,
Pedro

Back