• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I am a Hoster Free host read my words and think and post me

sharknew

Reaction score
hello i have computer open 24 hours and router
i am from egypt i want make adeal i will host your server for free but i will be gm .........
they will be people who buyes dontation items etc .......
i only take money from egyption and u take money from anther contury that's me deal u will win , i will win
u want to add replay post there or contact me on my Email
[email protected]..........
think and msg me
ah i hope the server be 8.41 and Real tibia map
Warning >>> u will make the server and the website my job is make your server open 24 h pear day
thanks for u reading wait your replay

hello i have computer open 24 hours and router wtf ? :D :D :D very nice other time dont say it Router :D i giving 100% you are the biggest noob in support list :D and more you posting in not that board :D

look i offer my help and need help from others if u dont want i think u have to shut up or u mom did't teach you that ?...........

well... there are alot of questions to ask. First wats ur computer performance? ur connection too. I know egypt suck balls in internet, i know some egyption friends said so. welcome to reality dude none needs ur help i guess. sorry but u fail ^^

well... there are alot of questions to ask. First wats ur computer performance? ur connection too. I know egypt suck balls in internet, i know some egyption friends said so. welcome to reality dude none needs ur help i guess. sorry but u fail ^^
#agreed about connection

btw I'm from egypt also xD

Back