• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming I bought Narozia and what do I get back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he live in the netherlands / Utrecht ? :p me 2 and does he got a real map? then i need to visit him whats his fully name? TELL ME

I know you all hate Ryan very much, and who am I to blame you? But this is going waaay overboard.

Ryan is like the biggest dick in the world, a 16-19 year old kid with no respect towards other people, but how can we blame him? its his parents fault that they made him like that, my point is i am thinking he probably had to fell out of the bed when they were making him and he smashed his head off the ground.. so i feel sorry for him :(

Gangsta-jr , got a car? So we go on a tripp to NL , i got cash if u got a car we go smash him to death [seriusly]

:eek:

Wish i saw someone giving him a kick in his ugly face :d

give me a ticket and i will go there first i will visit red light so i can force my other side out then i will visit him so i can be a bit nasty ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back