• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I cant enter my server game

arkoth

Reaction score
Well Im 100% sure that i opend my 7171 TCP/UDP and 7172 TCP/UDP ports including my 80 TCP/UDP and 3306 TCP/UDP porst for the web page. The problem is that when i configure my config.lua in the ip i put my global ip found it here What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address, other people can enter the game saver and play and all of that, but when i put in my ipchanger 127.0.0.1 and port 7171 i cant enter the game, it gives me the char list and i click on my char and it says Connecting to the game server. Please wait, then it gives me an error of time out.
note : When i change my config.lua Global ip to 127.0.0.1 i can enter the servergame

any help? thanks

I tried using my Global ip on ipchanger using 7171 port and 7172 and nothing not even the char list and it takes forever to send me the error :S

I mean i know how to open a OT server i been doing this for years but i stoped, and when i got back ever since the port 7172 had to be open i can open OT servers i dont know what im doing wrong

But since you're saying others can join it cant be the ports... Tried 127.0.0.1, localhost and your ip mentioned in the config.lua? all on port 7171?

If you get to the character list... its strange that it doesnt want to work, especially if you're on local.. IM CLUELESS YAO *mmm beeer*

i think i found the problem look:

this is a 8.42 otserver i can log in perfectly to this one

[17/07/2010 22:01:48] 7171 7172

but in the 8.6 there is a huge space between the ports like this

7171_____7272 (without the ____ i used it to make the space) and i think its getting a blank port por the 7172

but i dont know :S i just a hunch

i have same problem i writed my global ip in config,lua and i tried to connect with my global but its doesnt worked my freinds can connect but i cant

can anyone help me plz??

Back