• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I cant log in Softcores! why?

TheBigAdoles

newbie!
Reaction score
I use the IP changer to enter softcores, I type the following stuff on it:
IP: softcores.otland.net
Port: 7171
version: 8.54
ok, I click on "change IP!" it changes it.. Now I try to log into softcores by putting my account number and password, then i click "enter"; My character appears, i click "ok" and it says:
"The Tibia encountered a critical error and had to be stopped.
A detailed error report has been written to the error file which you are asked to submit at your next login"
ok, i click "accept" I open tibia program again, and a weird message with a lot of numbers and codes appears on my screen, and at the end it says: "please tell us what you were doing just before the crash:" and the answer is:"nothing but trying to log in!"
please someone tell me what to do in this case.:confused:

Cover_arsenal_-_Megadeth.jpg
Do I need to download tibia 8.50 or 8.52 to play softcores? If the answer is "yes", in which web page can I do it? I've seen lots, no none downloads those Tibia softwares I want--

Last edited:
Back