• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I can't log onto my OT, but other people can? please help

hangnail

Reaction score
I can't log onto my OT, but other people can? please help
im not sure what the problem is, it let me log onto it a few hours ago, but now it won't let me connect to my own server...i haven't changed anything since i was last on. also before i set the ip to my current one for people to log onto the server with the default 127.0.0.1 worked as the ip set in the config, can anyone help me?
help would be appreciated, im patient

Last edited:
now my tibia client wont stop saying disconnected from server =/

there is no localhost in my config

here is my connection config
-- Connection config
worldId = 0
ip = "98.65.238.73"
bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress = false
loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7172
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171
loginTries = 10
retryTimeout = 5 * 1000
loginTimeout = 60 * 1000
maxPlayers = 1000
motd = "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!"
displayOnOrOffAtCharlist = true
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = false
allowClones = false
serverName = "Forgotten"
loginMessage = "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!"
statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000
replaceKickOnLogin = true
forceSlowConnectionsToDisconnect = false
loginOnlyWithLoginServer = false
premiumPlayerSkipWaitList = false

Last edited by a moderator:
Try using your local IP address to log in (in ip-changer).
It will be something like 192.168.1.X

it wont connect to character list if you do that =/, when i connect to default ip 127.0.0.1 it loads to my character list but it wont connect to game world, it says connection timed out every time

yes, ok here is the problem il state it again from begining
OK-when i brought the server online datebase loaded fine, config fine, the ip was correct, i asked my friend to see if he could log onto it to test it out, so i brought the server up, and he logged on fine, and i was having problems it would go to my character list and let me select it and it would load for about a minute
or so and it would say "connection timed out" and it would do it over and over and over, While my friend was still online

it wont connect to character list if you do that =/, when i connect to default ip 127.0.0.1 it loads to my character list but it wont connect to game world, it says connection timed out every time

Have you tried leaving the field empty and changing?

Back