• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i cant pass step 5 gesior on ubuntu 18.04

diegoknight95

Reaction score
No matter how much I try to press SET, the manager installation does not finish, I am using tfs 0.4 compiled and working across the terminal in Ubuntu Server 18.04
Captura de pantalla 2023-10-15 235559.png
PHP:
    elseif($step == 5)
    {
        echo '<h1>STEP '.$step.'</h1>Set Admin Account<br>';
        if(empty($_REQUEST['saveaccpassword']))
        {
            echo 'Admin account login is: <b>1</b><br/>Set new password to this account.<br>';
            echo 'New password: <form action="install.php" method=POST><input type="text" name="newpass" size="35">(Don\'t give it password to anyone!)';
            echo '<input type="hidden" name="saveaccpassword" value="yes"><input type="hidden" name="page" value="step"><input type="hidden" name="step" value="5"><input type="submit" value="SET"></form><br>If account with login 1 doesn\'t exist installator will create it and set your password.';
        }
        else
        {
            include_once('./system/load.compat.php');
            $newpass = trim($_POST['newpass']);
            if(!check_password($newpass))
                echo 'Password contains illegal characters. Please use only a-Z and 0-9. <a href="install.php?page=step&step=5">GO BACK</a> and write other password.';
            else
            {
                //create / set pass to admin account
                $account = new Account(1, Account::LOADTYPE_NAME);
                if($account->isLoaded())
                {
                    $account->setPassword($newpass); // setPassword encrypt it to ots encryption
                    $account->setPageAccess(3);
                    $account->setFlag('unknown');
                    $account->save();
                }
                else
                {
                    $newAccount = new Account();
                    $newAccount->setName(1);
                    $newAccount->setPassword($newpass); // setPassword encrypt it to ots encryption
                    $newAccount->setMail(rand(0,999999) . '@gmail.com');
                    $newAccount->setPageAccess(3);
                    $newAccount->setGroupID(1);
                    $newAccount->setFlag('unknown');
                    $newAccount->setCreateIP(Visitor::getIP());
                    $newAccount->setCreateDate(time());
                    $newAccount->save();
                }
                $_SESSION['account'] = 1;
                $_SESSION['password'] = $newpass;
                $logged = TRUE;
                echo '<h1>Admin account login: 1<br>Admin account password: '.$newpass.'</h1><br/><h3>It\'s end of installation. Installation is blocked!</h3>';
                if(!unlink('install.txt'))
                    echo '<span style="color:red;font-size:32px">Cannot remove file <i>install.txt</i>. You must remove it to disable installer. I recommend you to go to step <i>0</i> and check if any other file got problems with WRITE permission.</span>';
            }
        }
    }
}
Post automatically merged:

bump
i cant paste all install.php so just paste step 5 of it
Post automatically merged:

1697432749816.png

I remember I had this issue a long time ago (like 10+ years)
I'm trying to remember but I think that it might be install.txt cannot be deleted properly (permission missing?) orSQL Schema doesn't fit

Check if the install.php has at it's top a line like this:
PHP:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
So you might get a better logging.

You also should check if the account has been created and remove install.txt manually if so.

Back