• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i cant transfer my character LOOK

LovelyDefender

Reaction score
Hiho, i've question...

Why i can't transfer my character from Sshadowcores, to lunarforce? give CORRECT email but on site when i try make a transfer write "Sorry! Response: Your e-mail must match the e-mail of the LunarForce account." I have on lunarforce a account with this same e-mail but doesn't work... i tried to other email but doesn't work too :3

So dear Administration, please give me in PM my e-mail adres from character (on shadowcores) name Lovely Defender..

I can say, that is seb*********@gmail.com

Support know what a e-mail is that :) I'll take a character name: Lovely Defender to LunarForce - support can make it, but 1st i give the acc-nr that the character need to go.

I have a time so dear Administration, i wait for the answer.

Thank You,
Lovely Defender​

- - - Updated - - -

@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@ THREAD IS TO CLOSE I REMEMBER MY EMAIL AND THE CHARACTER IS TRANSFERED SUCCESFULLY - THANK YOU SHADOWCORES @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

Back