• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i got a fucked life :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well today 3 days before we end the school i got kicked out becouse of fights and shits...
im fucked now i did not pass math's and i got fucked i was jumping around kicking everything then i had to go to the psychoterapoist in the school and i kicked hes desk etc. then i came to the direktor and i kicked him in hes ugly face dude's i got a fucked face i wont get now in the gymnasium...
hah fuck it ima go kill the fuckin teacherin of Math's i gave her 50 euro's and she told me i will pass still she fucked me now ima go fuck everythin' around her...
Have a nice day:wub::thumbup:

LoL, Your own fault >.<

lol don't get emo!

BTW: You have a mental problem or something, normal persons don't go on the life kicking all the persons because they like to....

\Lol dude i cant get in the gymnasium now , and i will get a shitty job 500 euro/month ?;o
dude.. i kicked everything ::DD

Gymnasium = Turnhalle :p
I think you mean grammar school :p

Yay GO EMO fuck those teachers , after that come to my school and fuck those teachers aswell.

I didn't know I was this good ;o
Damn I am good. Must be one of the not crappiest persons eveeer :O

@chipsen
idiot
@creez
newb
@seabitz
np
@Silverstone
get a girlfriend&reported

Last edited:
I feel sorry for your parents, really sorry.
I agree, they can't be proud of him...
@chipsen
idiot
@creez
newb
@seabitz
np
@Silverstone
huhu, he said he feel sorry for your parents because you are dumb and stupid idiot in my opinion. No normal person would do the things you did, you deserve worse then that :)

@chipsen
idiot
@creez
newb
@seabitz
np
@Silverstone

I stated my own opinion, which I'm allowed to as long as it is not attacking you directly. Either way I didn't state why I feel sorry for your parents. Let me explain, I do not feel sorry for them because of you having this problems, but for you causing even more problems. What for kicking everything? That's more than just stupidity. If I were you, I'd overthink my life again..

By the way, I'm not really active here, nor with OTs. I got a really good going life and I'm proud of it. I indeed do not have a girlfriend at that very instant, yet I'm dating with a girl very often and it looks really good, after all.

You'd better help the people around and yourself enjoying the chrismas time. It's simple and makes you happier in the end.

Well it's your life and I don't really want to interrupt, do whatever you want to.

I stated my own opinion, which I'm allowed to as long as it is not attacking you directly. Either way I didn't state why I feel sorry for your parents. Let me explain, I do not feel sorry for them because of you having this problems, but for you causing even more problems. What for kicking everything? That's more than just stupidity. If I were you, I'd overthink my life again..

By the way, I'm not really active here, nor with OTs. I got a really good going life and I'm proud of it. I indeed do not have a girlfriend at that very instant, yet I'm dating with a girl very often and it looks really good, after all.

You'd better help the people around and yourself enjoying the chrismas time. It's simple and makes you happier in the end.

Well it's your life and I don't really want to interrupt, do whatever you want to.

ok then father!!!!!
teach me the ways of life :eek: |-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back