• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows i got a problem maybe u can solve it easily

Maxwel1

Legend Of Everything
Reaction score
ok, it's about the command !online when the players type !online they can see me online although i set the "displaygamemasterswithonlinecommand" to no also, tried to know the reason from the source itself i didn't get it really. maybe cuz the prefix of my name is not GOD, GM OR TUTOR i donno really. maybe u can answer that question cuz this is the main problem :p . by the way i am using tfs 0.2 mystic spirit. really easy to be answered

Thanks alot,

Yours: Lion

ok, it's about the command !online when the players type !online they can see me online although i set the "displaygamemasterswithonlinecommand" to no also, tried to know the reason from the source itself i didn't get it really. maybe cuz the prefix of my name is not GOD, GM OR TUTOR i donno really. maybe u can answer that question cuz this is the main problem :p . by the way i am using tfs 0.2 mystic spirit. really easy to be answered

Thanks alot,

Yours: Lion

it's known bug .

i tried it in 0.3 too and not working. i appear when i write online. please tell me any solution for 0.2 even if changing something in the source i am capable to do that too. thanks :D

but i got million of problems in 0.3. house problems guild problems and i guess it's from the source searched for those problems and didn't find any solution kept posting no one helped what showuld i do tho?!!!!

but i got million of problems in 0.3. house problems guild problems and i guess it's from the source searched for those problems and didn't find any solution kept posting no one helped what showuld i do tho?!!!!

house guild problem ? what are the problems ?

Back