• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got banned for no reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro77

DeathTrancE
Reaction score
Haha xD
you are so lame...
Every swe is flaming polacks and has racism attitude xD
now you ban me for that xD
pls be so creative and find another reason
This just shows how corrupted you are... :)

But if you feel yourself better.
Do it ;)

But i wanna know who got the ballz to ban me?

Neon or Richey

Or maybe Talaturen??

Show yaself killah =D

thats just lame you are playahatin' guys come skinny swe's is that all you can damn playahatas haha]

Last edited by a moderator:
They are power abusing me
Banned in icehcaw then warcore THEN SOFTCORES THEN WHERE?ON RL?U GUYS SUCK

Husam and Nitro77 = Rofl

waaaah you are ....
most ugliest video in the internet xD

well im just kidding ^^ still you are lame ^^
who banned me? =D

i think husam means it :O

I banned you two. What are you going to do about it? Insult me? Go on.

nope you didnt ^^
I got banned for saying "Im from germany and no fucking polack"

you dont need to be creative to find 10000of these sentences when a swe said that so you dont need to ban
otherwise the guys here who are searching to find a reason to ban me and thats curropted
btw you got nothing to do with this server? who are you anyways-.-

So you don't find it racist to say IM FROM GERMANY AND FROM FUCKING POLAND? I know swedish people is very rude and cocky but just ignore them its easy ;)

Now you are flaming :O
Ban yourself dude "cocky"
That kinda perv and you shouldn't say this in public maybe there are young children who could find that word so you should ban yourself...

You can ban every 3 person here, dude.
But you just ban 1 person so it's kinda corrupted because i critize the server's most hated GM. This is your way to solve problems or jsut to make them bigger?

I bet if a new player who is searching a new server and see these threads here, he'll leave and search another one.
;P

Man, can you just stop it?
Stop cry...

Nitro after you showed us you don't know what cocky means you don't know english. By the way if a new player want to start this server he will sure start, but he will be aware of those who is being like you.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back