• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have an idea for a server, tell me what you think.

carrotman

Reaction score
Ok, my idea is to have two opposing factions.

Faction One:
Basically they are a group of Sorcerers and Knights, they would be a group of elementals, demons etc.
This faction would be lead by like a God, the God would actually be an admin on the server, allowing the players to have a lot more interaction with their staff, and allowing the staff to actually have fun with their community.

Faction Two:
This faction is a group of Druids and Paladins, this faction would be a group of humans.
This faction, like the other would also be lead by a God, allowing the same amount of interaction of the first faction.

Neutrality:
There would be a sub-faction where the elementals, demons, and humans would all live in tranquility together, this area of the map would not allow PVP unlike the other two regions and the battleground which I will get to.

Anyway, their would be four regions of the map, One for each faction and the neutral faction. Also a Battleground kind of area where the two opposing factions would be at war.

I have already started working on this server in some aspects, I am using version 8.54, anyway, can you guys tell me what you think?

(i wrote this at 5:45am, so i probably screwed up in the grammar department)

I love star wars, too.

Edit:

About the grammar part, I don't get it, you can speak grammar in the morning, after having some coffee, but when its late you screw up with your grammar skills, that must be lame.

The information was very low and by reading that I see a small part of Good and Evil, World of Warcraft and other things,
however, nothing says its a bad idea, but still to little to really give you a great comment about it.

The thing I can really comment is the "God" part by an Admin in both "Teams", it is a nice idea and you should go for it,
but it also needs atleast 2 100% active Gods or 2(?) in each teams that plays for like 8 hours a day each AND NOT at the same time.
Those "Gods" would have to be restricted and or 110% trustworthy and would only be allowed by X-Actions per day/hour/player, IF...
that is what you mean and aims for the Gods to not only help "Its Side" with bugs and errors but also supports them with "Stuff".

My personal oppinion of peoples with Gamemasters is auto power abuse, no one that Ive met can handle the powers even if you trust them in real life,
this is however based on the fact that the Gamemasters (as normaly and not in this case) plays on the server OR/AND got friends they want to help.

If you want more excapt feedback and comments, post more information. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

The information was very low and by reading that I see a small part of Good and Evil, World of Warcraft and other things,
however, nothing says its a bad idea, but still to little to really give you a great comment about it.

The thing I can really comment is the "God" part by an Admin in both "Teams", it is a nice idea and you should go for it,
but it also needs atleast 2 100% active Gods or 2(?) in each teams that plays for like 8 hours a day each AND NOT at the same time.
Those "Gods" would have to be restricted and or 110% trustworthy and would only be allowed by X-Actions per day/hour/player, IF...
that is what you mean and aims for the Gods to not only help "Its Side" with bugs and errors but also supports them with "Stuff".

My personal oppinion of peoples with Gamemasters is auto power abuse, no one that Ive met can handle the powers even if you trust them in real life,
this is however based on the fact that the Gamemasters (as normaly and not in this case) plays on the server OR/AND got friends they want to help.

If you want more excapt feedback and comments, post more information.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Let me get this out of the way first, Eldin, I love your work. Anyway

I understand how vaguely I have expressed my idea.
The gods in this instance would be alternate accounts, but they would also be admins on the server, the gods won't just be anyone, I have some close friends who I can trust to not power abuse. The "gods" wouldn't be able to give themselves items as they would have a low access level, so technically they would be players in their own right, but just be regarded as "gods" or leaders if you will.

Thanks for your feedback.

Back