• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have problem with friends trying to connect

Mindzer

!N00B!
Reaction score
I have made server and when i tryed to run it first time it was all good I was able to connect with my own IP and people was conenction with my ip too then I turned computer off and when I started OT next I wasn't able connect anymore. Then I realised that I could connect with my router IP 192.168.xxx.xxx so I tryed and it worked but now friends can't login anymore and when they try on my ip nad port 7171 they're waiting until they get message timed out or if they try port 7172 their tibia gets crashed and In my console shows message :
[10/01/2010 17:00:57] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

Can anyone tell me what Can i do that friends will be able to connect normaly.

I have router all ports were forwarded(7171;7172;80;33~) and I'm using windows 7 with firewall on off any other programas on Avira antivirus.

Hope someone will help me ;) I'll give rep++

Last edited:
Reported... now you are just trying to promote this forum if you can call that...

EdiT$

I don't really know what to do next check in tutorial maybe you will find something usefull..

I found out that problem are PORT's which I can't open mmm I have Linksys WRT54GL and I opened port in router setup but when I test Port it says it's closed...

Back