• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i helped to implement cast system at othire and otx

1vBDEH5.png

update
I payied him 20 dollars for few codes for me and he admitted to doing literally to no work anyways last thing he gave me was this:

C++:
bool Monster::canUseSpell(const Position& pos, const Position& targetPos,
    const spellBlock_t& sb, uint32_t interval, bool& inRange)
{
    inRange = true;
    if(!sb.isMelee || !extraMeleeAttack)
    {
        if(sb.speed > attackTicks)
        {
            resetTicks = false;
            return false;
        }

if(attackTicks % sb.speed >= interval) //already used this spell for this round
            return false;
    }
    //felipe copy pasted code and send it to me for 7$????
    if(sb.range != 0 && std::max(std::abs(pos.x - targetPos.x), std::abs(pos.y - targetPos.y)) > (int32_t)sb.range){
            inRange = false;
        return false;
}

return true;
}
but instead like this:

C++:
bool Monster::canUseSpell(const Position& pos, const Position& targetPos,

const spellBlock_t& sb, uint32_t interval, bool& inRange)

{

inRange = true;

if(!sb.isMelee || !extraMeleeAttack)

{

if(sb.speed > attackTicks)

{

resetTicks = false;

return false;

}

if(attackTicks % sb.speed >= interval) //already used this spell for this round

return false;

}

if(!sb.range || std::max(std::abs(pos.x - targetPos.x), std::abs(pos.y - targetPos.y)) <= (int32_t)sb.range)

return true;

inRange = false;

return false;

}

to give me errors in console while compiling I am really disappointed by his behaviour i mean he helped implement system and laughed at me for copy pasting stuff which he pretty much did with the work that I asked him to do. I learned in the process that you should not pay anybody on otland never. People here are very incompetent unless proven. Most of them know just basics like me but still fail miserably even copy pasting so it would seem.

this was literally guess I'll leave from Xikini
anyways monster behaviour is working so i guess the next big step is me preparing the distro to be fully operationally released for custom projects to use. this means changing protocol back to original 7.72 client instead of the custom one thats in use for the game currently :)

Back