• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Love You!

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Just a thread telling eachother that we are always loved, no matter what we are going through or how ill we think of ourselves..
That means, you; yeah, hey you! I love you; this world is a dark place but there is love where you look for it and you just found it.

Love you! Share the love, and say I love you to the person above you.
Also rest in peace to all the loved ones and mis-understood souls taken from us too soon.

I Love You GIF by NBC

I LOVE YOU!

Location Canada, Eh?
That explains everything.
Ha, basically. Mix between trying to become more in tune with myself and also being Canadian. Started telling my friends I loved them just before Corona happened and all of them started embracing it as lockdowns happened. Now instead or saying "peace dude" we say "love you bro".

With all the the personalities & opinions clashing right now, just remember to be kind and love one another.
We are all in this together, nothing can be done alone. Except masturbation, that should probably done alone.. although cam sites are available!

With all the the personalities & opinions clashing right now, just remember to be kind and love one another.
We are all in this together, nothing can be done alone. Except masturbation, that should probably done alone.. although cam sites are available!
What about mutual masturbation?

Just a thread telling eachother that we are always loved, no matter what we are going through or how ill we think of ourselves..
That means, you; yeah, hey you! I love you; this world is a dark place but there is love where you look for it and you just found it.

Love you! Share the love, and say I love you to the person above you.
Also rest in peace to all the loved ones and mis-understood souls taken from us too soon.

I Love You GIF by NBC

I LOVE YOU!
Love you too bud.
We're all in this together whether we like it or not.

Just randomly listened to this

Last edited:
I love you, mate! 😁

I like the idea of sharing good vibes.

Back