• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need a lil help (Website)

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
I need help with my site,
the site doesn't count players online, and also shows that the server is currently offline...

I need help with this, and you will be given reputation, oh and also I know that I've to open my ports, (7171 - 7172 - 3306 - 80) (THEY ARE OPENED)

help me ;)

Last edited:
First on ot, ppl can log on my ot, but I cant login from my localhost. <,<

If you've set the IP in your config.lua to be your IP, and not "localhost" or "127.0.0.1", the server will most likely refuse connections from said IPs.
All you need to do is simply use your external IP or no-ip to connect to the server. :)

second, my site says the server is offline, while its online.

Is the website hosted on the same PC as the server?

My guess is that the Online/Offline script doesn't work because it cannot connect, this could be because the connection information is somehow wrong. Either that, or it has something to do with the above problem. Aka. the online/offline thing tries connect using "localhost" and therefore gets refused.

I don't know how to fix this sadly, since I do not know the innermost workings of geisor acc.

Port 80 (You can't run a website)

Port 7171 (People can see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can join your server)

port 80 is open tho..

Back