• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows I need help, Im new. :(

snipermike13

/\/\1k3
Reaction score
I would like to make an Ot. Considering this is my first one I would like to have someone help me in what I need to do, I already have Xaamp and that all set up.

What I need:

A Map Editor for 7.6-8.w/e

A fully working map with scripts and everything included (npc's, monsters, ect.)

Preferred map - Real Tibia Map OR a very highly thought of map that everyone likes.

Like I said I do not know what I am doing completly.

I would like to have a Real Tibia map for playing by myself and my closest friends and/or a map that everyone likes to host online. Please include scripts for everything. I will work on customizing and everything after but for now I just want to get a server up and running that works with no customizations on my part

PLEASE HELP ME!

/\/\1K3

I guess I need a complete server,

My preferance is towards a regular tibia map server, but thats for personal use.

Any good servers with nice maps pre-set all i have to do is upload it and connect it to xaamp?

Idk, help!? lol

Summary: Full server, Pre-made, Pre-set. Completely ready to go.

Back