• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help with OTServlist.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekox

Reaction score
Today I was trying to add my serv to otsevlist but some asshole alrady added it and look what it say when I try to add..

OTServlist said:
This server is already on the list! Server: "Dont Enter here". If you are a owner of the server and you want to delete or edit it, please check our FAQ point 3!

FAQ point 3 says:
OTServlist said:
3. Somebody has added my OtServ to the list. Now i want to edit it ( or delete ) but I can't!

Change your config.lua and set motd = "otservlist.org-delete". Your server will be deleted in 3-10 minutes ( of course your server has to be online ). Then you will be able to add it again.

But I think it doesnt work because I did it and it doesnt deleted anything.

I guess i'll have to bump the thread, he is giving bad reputation to my serv.. u.u >.<

But I think it doesnt work because I did it and it doesnt deleted anything.
I did that 2 months ago, it worked just fine. Try again:)

I did! I'm having problem with my dns.. u.u the domain skape-online.com is already deleted but www..skape-online..com is not, I dont know why.. When I go to skape-onine.com I get the old vps website and when I go to AnarchyOT - Latest News I get the new vps website, wth.. u.u

Also I deleted the domain: www.skape-online.com from my vps and it appear like offline in otservlist and when I try to add the serv with the other domain it still says "This server is already on the list! Server: "Dont Enter here". If you are a owner of the server and you want to delete or edit it, please check our FAQ point 3!"

Point this domain to your server's IP, put "otservlist.org-delete" in your motd and reload config (or restart server so otservlist will actually see changes made to config.lua)

It should work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back