• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I NEED HELP WITH PAY COUNTDOWN IN OTSERVLIST

Viterawarr

Reaction score
I have sent an e-mail to otservlist but they do not answer me, I have heard that it costs 100 euros a day, I can put that amount all I need is support and a place to send this money.

I have sent an e-mail to otservlist but they do not answer me, I have heard that it costs 100 euros a day, I can put that amount all I need is support and a place to send this money.
Just wait, Xinn and the other people running OTServlist.org also have lifes and families. Also today is New years, so just wait until you get a answer won't go faster if you post here. ; )

Just wait, Xinn and the other people running OTServlist.org also have lifes and families. Also today is New years, so just wait until you get a answer won't go faster if you post here. ; )

Thanks mate

Could you tell me the countdown prices please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you tell me the countdown prices please?
Do not double post please. Wait 24h before posting again after your last post.

Usually it costs 90 euro per 24h. No clue never bought countdown.

en cuanto reciba el email pagaré esos 90 euros, ya veras realtibia en countdown haha, alguien me puede decir páginas de countdown para meter en mi página?
Mate, I'm not español

I received a e-mail, opentibiaservers.net, in this page i can pay countdown for the otservlists? I need help please:/

pd: Happy new year bros:3
No that is a another OTLand users website and I don't recommend using it.

OTServlist.org is the official website from @xinn and the only place you can buy countdown from.

Back