• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need my account back!

nicky666

Reaction score
Hello. I've had a huge break from icechaw, and of course I forgot my account number to my paladin. His name is Klaas. I just need account number, please respond.

Skrillexx

Sent to you in a PM.

Havent played for over a year myself and got no req key, no username and no password. I remember my mail perhaps that i used when signing up.

So the question is, is it possible to get my account back?

If not, please provide me my account name, maybe it will come back to me :)

Vaios

Last edited:
Havent played for over a year myself and got no req key, no username and no password. I remember my mail perhaps that i used when signing up.

So the question is, is it possible to get my account back?

If not, please provide me my account name, maybe it will come back to me :)

Vaios

You should have received a PM with your account number.

Hey, I havent played in about a year myself. I think i remember my acc number, but ive lost rec key and password? Characters name is Murkz, would be nice to play this server again.

Hey, I havent played in about a year myself. I think i remember my acc number, but ive lost rec key and password? Characters name is Murkz, would be nice to play this server again.

See your e-mail.

Back