• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need some help.

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I get a weird error when starting the TFS, which I believe is not caused by TFS in any way, but regardless, I need help. When I click the console icon for TFS it says I'm not authorized to reach the object. This is the precise error I get, it's in Swedish though:

"Det gick inte att komma åt den angivna enheten, sökvägen eller filen. Du kanske inte har rätt behörighet att komma åt objektet."

Roughly translated, it becomes:

"Could not reach the chosen entity, search way or file. You may not be authorized to reach the object."

Anyone got a clue?

Do you have any virus-protection program? if yes, it's probably blocked by that. If you using AVG I am 100% sure that it's caused by that.

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the problem. I checked whether or not my virus protection blocked TFS and I came out negative. :/ Any other suggestions?

Yes I'm sure I do. The icon by the way lost its "TFS sprite" and is now just a standard for windows kinda.

Back