• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I Start Host Agin!

Mestor

Reaction score
* I got 100mbit Internet, 8GB RAM, AMD Phenom(tm) 9750 Quad-Core Processor 2,40 GHz and 64bit Windows 7

* I can host 24/7

* I am from Sweden and I am 17 years old. I got 6 years rl tibia Experience and like total~ I have work with ot's in 2 years.

* I am talking Swedish and English 100%

I'm doing this cuz I got Hacked on rl tibia on my Character Disco Kulan Level 170 And the Hacker wants to sell it back to me now for a cheap price So I need Fast cash to get my char back So I need a Updated Server ( Real map 8.54 - 8.6 ) with Experienced Owner ! AND WE SHARE 50/50 OF THE Donation Money ! and I will for sure host 4 months minimum.

Pm Me or Reply :thumbup:

Last edited:
Sorry, but it doesn't seem like you speak english 100%. From looking at this application I wouldn't even think about hiring you.

buy back a hacked character? are you stupid? I would tell the hacker Fuck off.

Use lost account function or something, if you don't have, this hacker might hack you after you paid...

NEVER pay a hacker a shit.

buy back a hacked character? are you stupid? I would tell the hacker Fuck off.

Use lost account function or something, if you don't have, this hacker might hack you after you paid...

NEVER pay a hacker a shit.

1+

if you got the hackers email :)
Then Hack hes computer and f*ck hes life!

I have played Tibia for 7 Years.. I'm not stupid, I'm the ruler of Arcania I'm not a retard, but I can understand that you wonder, so I'm gonna tell you the story!

For a couple of days ago, I stole 1500cc from my old friend Now I was with my friend irl and he found my rec key that I had on my computer...if you didn't knew, when your using an recovery key, the old owner can't do anything.. I am the old owner -.-

Fixed the "Bad Eng"

It was some failes because I made post very Fast

Bump

Bump...!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have played Tibia for 7 Years.. I'm not stupid, I'm the ruler of Arcania I'm not a retard, but I can understand that you wonder, so I'm gonna tell you the story!

For a couple of days ago, I stole 1500cc from my old friend Now I was with my friend irl and he found my rec key that I had on my computer...if you didn't knew, when your using an recovery key, the old owner can't do anything.. I am the old owner -.-

What are you saying? That you stole 1500cc from your friend and then you spent time with him irl? That's just stupid.

Fixed the "Bad Eng"

Bump

Bump...!

He pwnt you back hardly. What kind of "friend" would ever steal you? You should had it coming.

Mestor, Poor Mestor.
U seems like noob? plx?
Telling us your life, i hate echo, they power abused on me and my friends.
Only they killed my EK lvl 50 when they was 5 traping me, because i was training with only 9 SHP. Ur team is a noob.
So believe me. If u whant to host a server make it for yourself =), In about 2-7days you can have a decent server.

Ye cuz I had no idea he knew it was me... But me was more clever then
me

Echo have changed, We also thinking about leave arcania and take over another world, If you want I can easy give you freedom, if its that you want... Maby something Else? Pm Me Mogex !

Last edited by a moderator:

Fixed the "Bad Eng"

Bump

Bump...!

He's not your friend you tard, you scammed him!
you fucking deserve get hacked, scammed on money and then rooked down till the character can look at Cipfred!

seriously... I do really hope you pay him money, and he after that rooks the character and THEN give back the account.

anyway, good luck find someone will trust you to host a computer that SCAMM rl friends....

Isn't interesting, he is a horrible person.
I had friends and they stole me too.
I lost all house items
the confidence gives disgust

Jahaja IN YOUR FACES!

Got the char back... He gave it back... So I gave the 1500cc back, Just to be nice.

You guys that think I wuld not get it back is owned noobs!

Not worth insulting me...

well, were not, were just saying that your doing a worng thing.. actuelly i dont really belive your story 100%, i think your up to steal a server which you will probebly take by your self and let me tell you one last thing, if you really have been playing rl tibia for 6 years, how come you get hacked, i mean you should know how to keep your account safety, or?

Hehe, I can get server easy, like Byllan and Kuyt. I hosted Theorin ots before and I belive that if I ask them they Will help me... BUT I dont want a ot, I want to relax and host one for somebody Else.

Ps: Everybody can get hacked, tricked on Real Tibia. Nobody Wanted me to host and i promissed 4 months minimum... But its more good if I wount start any... I dont have a reason to host anymore. I Will be back in the future, TAKE CARE!

Back