• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint I think the staff loves drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayview

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I requested that my discussion thread A Server Project be removed about 6 and a half hours ago, which was about 2 hours after I posted it. Within the 1st 10 minutes or so it had 125 views.

Staff was online, instead of it being removed like most volatile threads (because that is the gist of why I reported it) it was allowed to flourish.

Less than 30 minutes ago I receive a message
2Pdqhbh.png

And then I noticed the thread locked..

I think all of you LOVE drama Yes that is right ALL OF YOU!, 434 views in 6 - 8 hours on a topic.. people throwing punches... You people just love to shitting all over me..

As long as you are getting anything FREE, Free scripts, Free sprites, Free source edits.. Free Support for your shitting copy cat servers.. You are happy! Happy as a pig in Shit!

Man fuck all of you...

Dude, for real. Why are you so immature? HURR DURR I RELIZ SCRIPT U HAV TO LUV ME

Nah dude, I haven't seen anyone else who has helped the community crying about how much we helped etc you should really just eff off from otland forever man, I tried understanding and tried to like you because of the help/scripts you've provided, but your retarded attitude doesn't help at all.
The thread should stay there so people see the dumb things you do/say.

It's funny how you complain about people shitting on you yet you give us many more reasons to do so, you're a joke and not a funny one either.

Dude, for real. Why are you so immature? HURR DURR I RELIZ SCRIPT U HAV TO LUV ME

Nah dude, I haven't seen anyone else who has helped the community crying about how much we helped etc you should really just eff off from otland forever man, I tried understanding and tried to like you because of the help/scripts you've provided, but your retarded attitude doesn't help at all.
The thread should stay there so people see the dumb things you do/say.

It's funny how you complain about people shitting on you yet you give us many more reasons to do so, you're a joke and not a funny one either.
Amazing its always the same people complaining about me complaining.. never anyone new...

You people have no right to point fingers... You people use me and treat anyway you see fit yet I am the bad guy when I either defend myself or point the finger in your direction.

And I could care less if you like me.. because I know it isn't real, you like me for as much as you can get out of me.. a bunch of users.

if you have such a big problem with otland why do you come back?
the staff gave you another chance to behave and let you keep that account but now you're ruining it again, and for what? to regurgitate everything you've said in the past? that nobody learns and everybody hates you and you are the absolute best for creating stuff for the community?
why create things for the community then whine when people use them?
nobody is using you, you use yourself by continuing to create accounts to create drama

if you have such a big problem with otland why do you come back?
the staff gave you another chance to behave and let you keep that account but now you're ruining it again, and for what? to regurgitate everything you've said in the past? that nobody learns and everybody hates you and you are the absolute best for creating stuff for the community?
why create things for the community then whine when people use them?
nobody is using you, you use yourself by continuing to create accounts to create drama
Look its Codex Jr.
Just as I said above, same people complaining about me complaining.

i'm not complaining, i'm asking you why you return when all you do is complain
but you refuse to answer so it's whatever

Amazing its always the same people complaining about me complaining.. never anyone new...

You people have no right to point fingers... You people use me and treat anyway you see fit yet I am the bad guy when I either defend myself or point the finger in your direction.

And I could care less if you like me.. because I know it isn't real, you like me for as much as you can get out of me.. a bunch of users.

Feed off of you? never have I ever used anything you've released.
Nobody is making you release scripts, "use me and treat me" I thought you couldn't seem dumber.
Now imagine if Mark or any actual important developer was like you? don't put yourself too high kid.

Feed off of you? never have I ever used anything you've released.
Nobody is making you release scripts, "use me and treat me" I thought you couldn't seem dumber.
Now imagine if Mark or any actual important developer was like you? don't put yourself too high kid.
I am not a kid, unlike most of you, actually you people act more immature than I have ever acted.

Interesting enough I was trolled, harassed, mad fun of for years on this forum, the butt of everyone's jokes... I was practically stalked.. you people sought me out and it was as if you gained brownie points for finding me.. i am not a fucking pokemon as cbrm likes to joke about.

I hate to say it, but you people feel as if its your right to bully me, you have no right.
i'm not complaining,
You are complaining about me being back on this forum. I am sure me reporting you about how you have abused your position on this forum has something to do with it..
i'm asking you why you return when all you do is complain
but you refuse to answer so it's whatever
I have responded to your question but you don't seem to like the answer given.

I am not a kid, unlike most of you, actually you people act more immature than I have ever acted.

Interesting enough I was trolled, harassed, mad fun of for years on this forum, the butt of everyone's jokes... I was practically stalked.. you people sought me out and it was as if you gained brownie points for finding me.. i am not a fucking pokemon as cbrm likes to joke about.

I hate to say it, but you people feel as if its your right to bully me, you have no right.

You are complaining about me being back on this forum. I am sure me reporting you about how you have abused your position on this forum has something to do with it..

I have responded to your question but you don't seem to like the answer given.

Nobody needs to try to find you dude, your kid-like atittude does all the job.
You try to victimize yourself when you actually get what you ask for.
248kde.jpg

Just like above, you earned your reputation now hold to it.
"unlike most of you"
Lol, as if most of us created a account with a girl's name and said it was our GF, that's way more sad and pathetic than immature, but you get the idea.

Lol, as if most of us created a account with a girl's name and said it was our GF, that's way more sad and pathetic than immature, but you get the idea.
Please spare me your petty slander... You are not a panda you are a troll. Bogart the troll :(
Thanks for confirming what we all already knew :)

I requested to have to thread removed and the one it links to because it helps no one, my reputation is not something I am concerned with but maybe it something you all should be concerned with...

I am sure you would all love to believe that I alone destroyed my own reputation, when that simply is not the case... did I let the attention I was receiving go to my head? sure... but that isn't what destroyed my reputation, what did destroy it was certain key members of this forum abusing their position... re-writing the narrative if you will, because after all "they are the ones who dictate reality" yea right ok..

I doubt they edited all of your posts with the toxic things you said, you should really just leave otland dude, you keep on falling on the same shit because of your behavior.
Also, check your victim complex..

I doubt they edited all of your posts with the toxic things you said, you should really just leave otland dude, you keep on falling on the same shit because of your behavior.
Also, check your victim complex..
I don't have a victim complex, I am not a troll pretending to be a panda ;)

I haven't seen any staff members cry out in public tho, the drama is on your side bro. Just send a private message and fight it out on there.
Stop wasting the chance you've been granted, and change for one time. If you disagree with the staff, how stuff is handled or the community in general; then leave this site.

You're constantly complaining about shit you shouldn't even be bothered with. And in the meanwhile behaving like a bitten dog, even though you are the one opening the door to that kind of discussions.
Like, this thread won't contribute positively to the fact that you're being disliked by common members. It will only decrease the amount of fucks people give about having you here, really.

I haven't seen any staff members cry out in public tho, the drama is on your side bro. Just send a private message and fight it out on there.
Stop wasting the chance you've been granted, and change for one time. If you disagree with the staff, how stuff is handled or the community in general; then leave this site.

You're constantly complaining about shit you shouldn't even be bothered with. And in the meanwhile behaving like a bitten dog, even though you are the one opening the door to that kind of discussions.
Like, this thread won't contribute positively to the fact that you're being disliked by common members. It will only decrease the amount of fucks people give about having you here, really.
Just shut up please, you have a piss poor attitude yourself, i wouldn't go talking shit if i were you.

Just shut up please, you have a piss poor attitude yourself, i wouldn't go talking shit if i were you.
You have amazing one-liners.

It's funny how everything you aim at me is actually a great self-reflection of you as a person, or atleast the way you behave online.
I still can't think of anyone actively disliking/hating me on OTLand. I think you should just stop being a toxic turd and stop crying over nothing.

You have amazing one-liners.

It's funny how everything you aim at me is actually a great self-reflection of you as a person, or atleast the way you behave online.
I still can't think of anyone actively disliking/hating me on OTLand. I think you should just stop being a toxic turd and just roll-over and cry.
Unlike you I am not rude to people unless its called for, you seem to think its your right to be rude to others.

As i recall you telling me that i was trying to bring attention to myself when you thought i was some random new person.. In that thread all i was doing was asking you why you made such a big deal out of someone bumping an old thread but then you went ahead and did it yourself in another thread it was somehow ok.

Ill try to help you abit here.

I was the one who wanted to give you another chance, there was atleast 1 more mod / admin who agreed with me.
Because of that an admin sent you a PM saying that you have another chance, keep your act up or leave the forum ~

And to be fair, no one has asked that you ban evade etc (I can't even count the numer of accounts we have banned you on ...)
The thread you reported (just checked the history to be sure), have 3 reports on it, all from you.
I handeld the first report, by removing a post that was violating the rules, the other 2 were handeld by other moderators / administators.
1. Resolved - post removed.
2. Rejected - thread closed (most likely since you asked to delete the thread).
3. Rejected - no action (most likely due to the second report).

Im asking you since I was one of the few who wanted to give you another chance - keep your act together.
Stop the flaming towards members and staff but if you feel this is a crappy community please just leave.
I highly doubt anyone of the members wants someone who gives 10% and takes 90%.

You might think you are the best member of the community - but you aren't, atleast not in the 90%, where you act like crap.
Try to stick to the 10% if you are having a bad day or w/e please stay away from the forums.
You won't have to create new accounts and we won't have to ban them, the sad thing is that the 10% you do is pretty good - that would be missed.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for you and I hope you keep your act together - main reason is I think you could be something good for the community, rather than keeping banning you.

Im closing this thread, if you wish to talk more about this - please send me a PM.
I would be glad to talk about this, since I really want to know what the problem and try to resolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back