• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I WAS BANNED OT LIST AND 40 DAYS PASSED AND BAN DIDN'T LEAVE

vetodjal

Reaction score
Approximately on 05/24, I took a ban for fake characters, closed my project and restarted from scratch with another ip and put it on the otlist again "I didn't know I could use the same name", so I took another ban "This server is currently banned! Reason: Spoofing data info (previously banned) "on the 4th of June, we are already on the 11th of July and my ban has not been removed, I have sent more than 6 emails to the otlist and they do not answer me and don't give me an explanation of what happened to my ban not leaving. :(

My server: :)
www.bloody-war.com.br

maybe you didn't fixed the spoofing problem yet?
AvkbXwR.png

This I think has nothing to do, the ban for counterfeiting was given on the 4th of last month, because I changed the ip of the machine, but my ot has a limit of 04 mc per ip and in addition it has in my souce that only makes the otlist count of 1 account per IP
Post automatically merged:

The problem is that they don't answer me, they should answer me and tell me the reason and why my ban hasn't come out yet, when I took my first ban, I put the xlogger and put the limit of 04 mc per ip and I'm following all the rules of the otlist, even if it's not there, I'm following the rules

Back