• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I was looking for a realmap from 10.98 but can't find it in download section, where can i find it?

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. I was looking for a map and a server in download section from client 10.98 but I did not find anything, I saw clients under 10.98 and that's not what I looking for. I wanna find a map or a server with a realmap from the client 10.98 or a higher client. Would be nice if you could told me where I can download it. I do not look for a full and ready server just a normal map that I can work on. But if you got full I can take that too.

Last edited:
Got some link from Otland? Feels more safe to download it from here than there.
With the other links it's okay but GitHub it's trust ways to download DataPacks and Maps. That request to be more efficient has to be posted on this Thread "Request your maps here | OTland"

After thinking about OTland links I searched some Datapacks that you can take from OTland:

ORTS real map project | OTLAND
Capernia real map project | OTLAND
Global Full OtherWorld 10.98-11 | OTLAND

Hope that's something useful!

Back