• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Was Wondering?

Should they change the rules or keep them the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

assassinho

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
I were just walking around then i saw feloth saing: Healing but is legal as long you ain't afk.

so this means you just can use healing bot, i think this is a bit unfair for the boys who play the game whit out bots. Any ways i have never seen an ot whit this sice saing healing bot is legal.

So i was wondering what you guys think about this?

(but i know that the guys who got bot will vote for keep it) but i don't care just wanna have a see. AND PLEASE DONT FLAME.

^and if you vote please give explaination about it: like i said remove it! because it is to easy for sorcerers or druids to hunt just auto exura gran. and i think that aint fair we should keep it a bit as the oldschool tibia, and if you say keep it explain why they should keep this rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
The server would me alot more funny if there was no bots not even heal bot. But its hard for the Gamemasters to see if people is using healbot ^^

Any ways i have never seen an ot whit this sice saing healing bot is legal.

Not? ive seen a thousand ots were even cavebotting is legal. But i must agree, without healing bot would be more fun, but.. its so damn easy if you are in a battle..

Not? ive seen a thousand ots were even cavebotting is legal. But i must agree, without healing bot would be more fun, but.. its so damn easy if you are in a battle..

but your a noob knight ;)^_^ :p but at the ot's where I played then ive never seen botting is legal:thumbup:

^having a fun poll thats all so gtfo here, your anoying whit your commands on other topics but you aint got any usefull threads on yourself onli a noob life thread lmao.

Back