• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Icechaw Back Please

taka2222

Reaction score
Please put back Icechaw 8.60, was better that version and 8.60, will come back all I lost The Players Please, ICECHAW BACK!

Yes icechaw lost all player, because this update is trush, more icechaw back to 8.6 or 8.57 all player back to ice because ice in old time is a great server pvpe,wars SERVE COMPLET

If you didn't know Talaturen is hosting ShadowCores ... Probably the best OT at the moment out there.

I tell you what, donate and keep it alive, but then again only up to 3 players will play, so what's fun in that? Or you just let it go and give it a go on ShadowCores.

@Talaturen ... Close IceChaw and keep doing a great job on ShadowCores. Simple as that.

oh my god, neverminder shut up brother.
If icechaw back to 8.6 OMG it will be the greatest server!! the best wars, pvp. BACK TO 8.6 PLEASE!

oh my god, neverminder shut up brother.
If icechaw back to 8.6 OMG it will be the greatest server!! the best wars, pvp. BACK TO 8.6 PLEASE!

There's tons of other 8.6 OTs at the moment. Just choose one and shut the * up.

Talaturen has a lot of work with ShadowCores and some of us really appreciate it.

IceChaw had its era, not it's gone. Move on.

por favor ice chaw de nuevo me gustaria que lo abrieran otra vez o que me pasaran el server y yo abrirlo extraño demaciado icechaw esmas si lo abren yo dono

Back