• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Idea] Football 2008

Atrix

Server Editor
Reaction score
Hello
I have idea that i can make but i need your support
I wanna make football server!!!

it will be about 10-15 football teams :p
it will be stadium, football field,...
i just need your support and i will make it :p
it will be fun :p
Soo... Gimme Your Support...

:D:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

No you are wrong, it won't be fun because who wanna run around with a Football someone will Cap later anyways or bug :p

u cannot take the ball on the cap lol.
why should there be buggs? first explain then write, id...

Well, if u made an rpg server.. ALOT of ppl would play if the winning team gained EXP or so.. it would be rlly cool xD

Im creating an rpg server now. Its going to be alow exp with no trainers. Me and some friends are going to hove soccer/football tournaments and have a page on the website for stats and rosters. For the prize we will give 500k exp cards each game. There will be games two days a week, maybe more. You guys think this is a good idea?

Hmm yea I was thinking that. But still it would be cool to have a soccer league on a server and a page on the website with rosters and stats. So have a soccer league but no cards.

Back