• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea Of fighting chargeback paypal

brendan2

Sensation black
Reaction score
I dont no im just brainstorming I no you can call paypal and all that junk but i might have found a way to sell digital items.

You still use paypal but....
What if you use e-junkie create a program where people buy a serial code from you "digital download" then in turn use the code in website to get them the item?

how does this help fightback chargebacks? you should read my thread in tutorials on pretty much exactly what to say to paypal to win.. I normally win like 95% of my chargebacks... only eople that donate with a creditcard and dont have a paypal account win

Simplest way of fighting charge backs is to contact paypal and provide server logs that proves that they have actually received the digital item.

If not then you can always implement a special script that "marks" the item in the database with a specific code (Using an additional database column), and if that user chargebacks, you simply ban his account, and delete the item with the proper ID.
Thus it doesn't matter if he moved the item to another account, it will still get deleted.

Back