• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Idea with Codesnippet] Instanzes

the|gamer

Star Class Creator
Reaction score
Hi,
I wanna code "Instanzes" like in WOW this means -> a Group with 5 Players enters a Dungeon if 5 other players are comeing it will load an second map for the second Team.
I thought about an lua function and I coded a bit in the load map function heres the outcome it's simple but what I have to do more?

Code:
int32_t Game::loadMapInstanzes(std::string filename)
{
	if(!Instanzes)
		Instanzes = new Map;

maxPlayers = g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::GROUP_PLAYERS);

return map->loadMap("data/world/instanzes/" + filename + ".otbm");
}

That's what I've coded its not much and I have to define some things in : game.h and configmanager.cpp/.h but what else has to be done?

Hi,
I wanna code "Instanzes" like in WOW this means -> a Group with 5 Players enters a Dungeon if 5 other players are comeing it will load an second map for the second Team.
I thought about an lua function and I coded a bit in the load map function heres the outcome it's simple but what I have to do more?

Code:
int32_t Game::loadMapInstanzes(std::string filename)
{
	if(!Instanzes)
		Instanzes = new Map;

maxPlayers = g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::GROUP_PLAYERS);

return map->loadMap("data/world/instanzes/" + filename + ".otbm");
}

That's what I've coded its not much and I have to define some things in : game.h and configmanager.cpp/.h but what else has to be done?

This idea would be great... Hope someone will help you on that and release to public x)

Back