• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ideas for Enforced server.

Don't Blink

Reaction score
Ideas for Enforced server, Or RPG.

Hello, I was thinking of making a custom PvP-Enforced RPG (Same as UmbyOT). I was wondering you guys could help me with ideas to make the server funner. I need like quest idea, Spell idea, Monsters/Boss, Event, Etc. If you don't wanna share you ideas then please don't replay. I'm just trying to make a Enforced server while i bot in RL tibia :D Noting to do...

Just thought of making a custom city with teleport to hunting spots. That was my idea of RPG. So which one you guys think is the best? Enforced or RPG? Reason why i put in teleport b/c people be crying where to hunt.

Last edited:
Ok ... i got some ideas and i want to share it first make the server low exp like x8 and you will find lots of people make a spell every month make a new spawn time to time and dont download the map try makeing it your self i mean new map because new maps makes people really come to server .... Dont make rook and try to make a good loot rate and if you want to make that people go to a spells shop and buy spells better than being free it's cool too ... i hope you work on my comment and ihope it's usefull

So, I'm guessing your choosing RPG. Hm, The spell thing seems gay b/c it be hard to control which spells you have or need.

Not to much Enforced Exp..
And a nice well done own map...

So, I'm guessing your choosing RPG. Hm, The spell thing seems gay b/c it be hard to control which spells you have or need.

Yeah i know it will be kinda hard ^_^ but that will make people come but dont do a so powerfull spells thats gaylesh too

Back